Monday 11 March 2013

This Is Where Your Freedom Ends

Sign up before Midnight to watch our video,
Biggest Ponzi Scheme in U.S. History to Crash,”
and get our daily e-letter Investment Contrarians.

We respect your privacy!
We will never rent/sell your e-mail address.
That’s a promise! And you can opt out at any time.




Until this week, I thought I was the kind of American who knew all about the realities of our country. I am perfectly aware of the direction in which the U.S. is heading and I am outraged by the abuses going on in America every single day… And still, an article I read a couple day ago made me freeze in front of my computer. 
This is where your freedom
I was just staring at the screen, trying to process what I`m reading. It was like I was suddenly hit in the face by a truth I had never actually seen, although I`d lived with it for years…
This is what gave me shivers down my back: 
fleet of enhanced drones

“The program is going to go forward (…) They’ve approved it; it’s a matter of details now”. Chris Pehrson, Director for Strategic Development with Reaper builder General Atomics.

So what`s the big deal? I`ve written about the way the government wastes $millions on drones before… but it was that “despite budget cuts” that made me truly realise something: Obama`s secret agenda is not to be tampered with! It`s not just that he wants to have absolute control of the population, but he`s got a plan to do so and he will not miss any step of the way, no matter what. It took them months to decide over the looming fiscal cliff, a matter that directly affected 312,000,000 Americans. But when it came to buying drones to spy on citizens, budgets suddenly become generous and schedules suddenly clear, to approve the program.

Half the population of America lives on food stamps? Doesn`t matter, our priority is eavesdropping on them while buying poor food for their kids.

Domestic surveillence
“The unmanned drones being used inside of the United States right now can’t shoot Hellfire missiles like their overseas counterparts. 

They can, however, conduct surveillance, intercept communications and even determine whether or not a person thousands of feet below the aircraft is armed.”

“The documents clearly evidence that the Department of Homeland Security is developing drones with signals interception technology and the capability to identify people on the ground. This allows for invasive surveillance, including potential communications surveillance, that could run afoul of federal privacy laws.” (EPIC’s Open Government Project director, Ginger McCall, for CNet)
However, even if these invasive actions are against the law, there`s nothing you can do about it…. because you can`t legally prove they`re doing something wrong.
Secret spying

Last week, the justices ruled against the American Civil Liberties Union and others who sought to nullify the NSA`s right to eavesdrop on American citizens. According to RTAmerica, judges ruled that the ACLU and the other plaintiffs were not eligible to complain because they could not submit evidence that they were targeted by the surveillance program.

Now, I`m not a big fan of conspiracy theories. Especially those that seem so far fetched, you could think a schizophrenic made them up. But I couldn`t help but remember a documentary I saw a while ago. It was about the stalinist regime in the Soviet Union. You know how it all started? With a population control plan. Stalin knew exactly what steps needed to be taken to have absolute control. He knew exactly what social category he had to take down. And he had the means to reject any sort of complaint or protest against the system. And he did this while posing as the citizens` friend.
Sounds just a bit familiar? Again, I don`t want to look like I`m writing this wearing my tinfoil hat. Maybe I was so struck by Obama`s stubbornness to go on with the surveillance program, despite the budget cuts, despite the fact that Americans are deeply affected by these changes… that I started having absurd thoughts. And still… I think it`s safe to at least admit that democracy as we know it… is dead in the U.S.A. And I`m afraid to think of what comes next…

Read More : myfamilysurvivalplan


Sign up before Midnight to watch our video,
Biggest Ponzi Scheme in U.S. History to Crash,”
and get our daily e-letter Investment Contrarians.

We respect your privacy!
We will never rent/sell your e-mail address.
That’s a promise! And you can opt out at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment